Sunday, October 12, 2014

Classic Neatballs with Sour Cream Sauce (Gabriel Cousens Phase I Day 3)

Oh wow was I tired yesterday. I think it must have been the sugar detox. I barely managed to take a walk that is usually super easy for me around where I live. I feel pretty good but I am still not digesting food as well after the fast so I need to take it slowly and take digestive enzymes with my food. Otherwise I love the food I am making and the recipes I found in Cousen's book are great. Here is how the neatballs came out with the sour cream sauce (made from almonds which turned out delicious!):


I need to drink more water because I need to balance out the food with water as well as because my diet is fairly low-carb and my body is losing water as a result. I want to do a liver flush this week followed by a few days of vegetable juice fasting. We will see how this goes!

I found an updated version of the foods I can eat now here: http://tolcus.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/3+-+Green+Phase+and+Juice+Charts+3-291.pdf

It turns out that some foods I thought were not allowed due to the book's chart are actually OK in the updated version (like ACV for example).

No comments:

Post a Comment