Saturday, October 11, 2014

Bok Choy Paneer and Chennai Curry (Gabriel Cousens Phase I Day 2)

Hello!

Today is a good day and I am really enjoying eating. I will attempt a vegetable juice fast in a few weeks but probably for something like 3 days at first. I really enjoyed juice fasting you know, I just have to tweak my diet and do another one that will benefit me even more. For now, I have been following Gabriel Cousen's advice on how to solve many health problems and eliminate fungal infections. I am on phase I of the diet outlined in his book, Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine, and the recipes are so delicious.

I made the Bok Choy Paneer and Chennai Curry. Both were so delicious and I actually made another serving of the latter dish (I cut the recipe by about a half each time though) because I was still hungry. These are great, filling dishes that are low in sugar. I also had some coconut flakes with coconut aminos which tasted amazing! But I probably can't have that since it is a fermented food and has sugar and that is not allowed until Phase 1.5. Come to think of it, I still put ACV in my kale salads as well and that is not allowed either. I need to substitute lemon juice for these things. Little things like this can go unnoticed which is bad for healing. Anyways, here are pictures of how the food came out:

Bok Choy Paneer (I used cashews instead of pine nuts):



Chennai Curry (I used coconut flakes instead of fresh coconut pulp):

No comments:

Post a Comment