Thursday, October 16, 2014

No Sugar No Fruit Cookbook + Yesterday's Food (Gabriel Cousens Day 7)

I've gotten a hang on this no sugar, no fruit raw lifestyle and have so many recipe ideas that I want to share. I want to be a little professional this time and release a cookbook with the very best recipes that I have created. Stay tuned as I will be releasing pictures of some of the dishes that I will create. In the meantime I plan to do more you tube videos and showcase the results of some other Rainbow Green recipes on this blog.

Today is day 7 of my new lifestyle of cutting out fruit and sugar. I'm actually doing fine. I was really tired the first day I started doing this but everything is great now. I eat vegetables, nuts, and seeds daily and make small desserts at times with stevia. I am enjoying this process and know it is temporary. I am going abroad in December for 2 months and will start phase 1.5 then and I think I will have done phase 1 long enough. The reason for the switch is due to the cold climate where to I am going and there will be less quality fresh foods available so I will have to rely partly on frozen berries and root vegetables. 

For those that are interested, here is what I ate yesterday.

- Kale Salad at lunchtime along with a sun-dried tomato cracker I made
- Cashews for snacking
- Coconut Flakes with Coconut Aminos (I have the Aminos rarely and there is less than a gram of sugar per teaspoon and I do not use that much).
- More cashews

This was not a typical day for me and I didn't explain my portions clearly but you get the gist of yesterday's food. Plus it was the day after the liver flush!

No comments:

Post a Comment